I am watching the voice and I really wish that I have even just an ounce of the contestants talent! I ♥ to sing like nobody’s listening but it would be great if I have a good voice to go …
Oh it’s a very cold winter night! I am still wide awake doing assignments, surfing the web and talking to a friend and I found this fun Meme - which you can post 13 of different things you want and it seems fun because you can think of your own 13 themes every Thursday, so I decided to join. And for today I would like to jot down 13 things that I need to do today! So here it is:
13 Things To Do Today:
- Get kids ready for school and drop off. Always a mom’s duty!
- Tackle Laundry- yes I have a lot to finish and a lot to hang!
- Go to medical appointment on time.
- Make lunch——————↓Turkey Cubano—–↓
- Wash dishes!
- Play a game or two, check e-mail, inquire about natural acne treatment or just relax
- Pick up kids from school
- Get Mail
- Make after school snacks
- Check kids homework and sign papers
- Read a book/Listen to music
- Make dinner
- Family time before bedtime!
There you go, my very 1st Thursday 13 entry!