We had some mixed emotions today. My youngest son is still running a temp and he is missing the Spring Concert as we speak. He was worried about going to school late last night and missing his concert but his …
Have you heard that they are making a new Superman movie? I love Superman movies and I am a big fan of that action hero but I am very skeptical of the new casting especially for the new Clark Kent and Lois Lane! And what was wrong with Brandon Routh or Tom Welling? No disrespect to Henry Cavill but he is not a Clark Kent type! Don’t get me wrong he is hot but he has a rugged beauty and most former Supermen were smooth looking hotties! And it was reported that they are casting Amy Adams for Lois Lane? She is a very good actress but not suited for Lois Lane! She could be a Chloe version if they will add Chloe in Superman movies but not Lois Lane! I do approve Diane Lane and Kevin Costner as Martha and Jonathan Kent which they will be perfect for it but they need to find a better Clark and Lois though!
Anyway, it’s Thursday and here’s my 13 things that I need to do!
- Sleep! I need to actually get some zzz’s coz it’s already 1:14 AM
- Cook breakfast for kids – Eggs and biscuits should be fine!
- Fill my gas tank! I was too eager to get home from work that I never bothered to stop at the gasoline station to fill up!
- Clean my house! It’s like a pig sty can’t do enough cleaning !
- Grocery shopping! I need to stack up some grubs!
- Send my dad some money
- Do more research about why buy silver coins.
- Tackle laundry
- Finish reading “The Borgias and Their enemies “ by Christopher Hibbert
- Finish knitting Shaun’s scarf
- Go walking
- Cook dinner
- Make brownies for dessert!
These should make me busy