T134

Have you heard that they are making a new Superman movie? I love Superman movies and I am a big fan of that action hero but I am very skeptical of the new casting especially for the new Clark Kent and Lois Lane! And what was wrong with Brandon Routh or Tom Welling? No disrespect to Henry Cavill but he is not a Clark Kent type! Don’t get me wrong he is hot but he has a rugged beauty and most former Supermen were smooth looking hotties! And it was reported that they are casting Amy Adams for Lois Lane? She is a very good actress but not suited for Lois Lane! She could be a Chloe version if they will add Chloe in Superman movies but not Lois Lane! I do approve Diane Lane and Kevin Costner as Martha and Jonathan Kent which they will be perfect for it but they need to find a better Clark and Lois though!
Anyway, it’s Thursday and here’s my 13 things that I need to do!

1. Sleep! I need to actually get some zzz’s coz it’s already 1:14 AM
  2. Cook breakfast for kids – Eggs and biscuits should be fine!
  3. Fill my gas tank! I was too eager to get home from work that I never bothered to stop at the gasoline station to fill up!
  4. Clean my house! It’s like a pig sty can’t do enough cleaning !
  5. Grocery shopping! I need to stack up some grubs!
  6. Send my dad some money
  7. Do more research about why  buy silver coins.
  8. Tackle laundry
  9. Finish reading “The Borgias and Their enemies “ by Christopher Hibbert
  10. Finish knitting Shaun’s scarf
  11. Go walking
  12. Cook dinner
  13. Make brownies for dessert!

These should make me busy :D

1. Journeywoman says:

Do the brownies first, everything else will be easier! Happy TT!
    Journeywoman recently posted..Thirteen things they dont tell you

admin Reply:

@Journeywoman, I wish I did!!!Maybe I should make them first after taking the kids to school that way it’ll sweeten my whole day:D

2. sounds like you are going to be very busy … I am now craving brownies yum
    Sandra (Dynamo) recently posted..DYNAMO- Currents

admin Reply:

@Sandra (Dynamo), I forgot the brownies!!!!! and I didn’t even cooked dinner … We had take outs tonight:( Oh well there’s always tomorrow right? lol

3. CountryDew says:

I don’t think housework ever ends. In fact I know it doesn’t. Go do something else instead! It’ll be there when you get back.
    CountryDew recently posted..Thursday Thirteen

admin Reply:

@CountryDew, I know it’ll never end but I just can’t live the house to be extra messy then it’ll just be more to do lol! But I plan to treat myself this weekend though:D

4. Harriet says:

I share a lot of the same items on my list.

Enjoy your Thursday!

admin Reply:

@Harriet, It’s like my daily things to do … Thanks for the visit:D

[Reply]

5. Your list seems totally doable. Good luck with it. Happy T13!

admin Reply:

@Adelle Laudan, I still need to do some of it tomorrow, I didn’t have enough time today! :D

6. snarky says:

i seriously need to walk my dogs (aka walk myself). i need to walk off some lbs. happy tt!

admin Reply:

@snarky, Same here, I need to go back into walking if only our weather cooperates! Thanks for the visit:D

7. Alice Audrey says:

But wasn’t the original Superman supposed to be the ruggedly handsome type? I always thought the movie ones were too smooth.

admin Reply:

@Alice Audrey, The only Superman franchise that people love is when Christopher Reeves played Clark Kent/ Superman and he is smooth looking and all the others after him, who played in movies and even Tom Welling in Smallville. Smooth looking Superman is better than rugged ones:D

8. Julie says:

Good luck getting everything done.
    Julie recently posted..Greys Anatomy- I love Callie

admin Reply:

@Julie, Yes I have a lot of things done today and I am treating myself to a lazy day tomorrow:D I do need to catch up on my reading.. and oh!!! I love Callie too!!! I was so happy that she and her baby are okay:D

CommentLuv badge