I am watching the voice and I really wish that I have even just an ounce of the contestants talent! I ♥ to sing like nobody’s listening but it would be great if I have a good voice to go …
Finally changed my layout after a long search of a simple and yet awesome theme. I had to pause my search for a cool rustic furniture after updating my blog platform to a newer version and after updating all the plug-ins, one thing led to another and thought that I had to change the background color to a simple white because it’s neat looking and it’s …simple.There are a lot of wonderful free WordPress theme but some are untidy looking and others are just plain complicated to manipulate unless you are a CSS/ XHTML expert !~
Anyway, it’s 1:29 Am so it’s officially Friday and here’s my entry for Friday5; it’s been a while since I posted one! So here it is:
- Among people you know, who has the most diverse range of talents or abilities?
- **ME! I have super abilities to juggle everything that is needed to do around my house, my family, my job and friends!
- Besides its intended use, what are three things you’ve used a paperclip for?
- ** oh I used it one time to hold the hem of my long pants!
- What item in your pantry is the most versatile?
- ** Flour!– use it for pies, cakes, as breading, gravy, bread and for kneading!
- What implement related to your work seems to be the most useful in different ways?
- **logic and common sense! I work in the education field; you gotta have one of those if not both.. I know I may seem to have none of those!
- What’s an item in your home that seems to have one (and only one!) use?
- **what do you mean by use? a purpose of one thing like the oven only use for baking/broiling or by means of using like reusable or one time use like the sanitary napkin?