I wasn’t feeling well last week and I was very thankful that my husband was able to make me a delicious dinner! And I have to give my husband a big round of applause like literally because he made this awesome Salisbury Steak dinner from scratch!!!! Those gross frozen boxed Salisbury Steak is crap compared to what my husband made me and this is another recipe that he will have to keep and he will be adding it to his Must cook list because it was awesome and he was awesome treating my like that ^-^
Now that Thanksgiving is over, I have to focus on the upcoming Holiday. Next month is going to be busy but I really have to line up jobs & assignment in order to afford all the upcoming expenses! Anyway here’s my recap!
- Sunday= I was exhausted from Ofelia’s baby shower! I just slept for a very long time.. ^-^
- Monday= I was still tired but managed to get my butt up and took my baby girl to her piano lesson and of course it was Mexican night for us but I got a succulent beef chimichangga last Monday and watched the Sunday episode of Dexter.
- Tuesday= Marinated some pork for the bbq and invited my friends to come over the next day.
- Wednesday= Lunch party!!! We had a lot of foods because everybody I invited brought in some food to share!
- Thursday= Thanksgiving Day ♥ very late getting up because we were tired from the party. I had to drag myself up to get started on the Turkey and I had to go to the grocery store (thanking it’s open) and grabbed some other stuff that I missed from grocery shopping. Busy day & later on had a great dinner with friends & family ♥
- Friday= Believed it or not I went to the Black Friday sale at midnight sand wasted how many hours and didn’t even get what I wanted! I was envy those people who actually got what they wanted like that TV that I really wanted, some people got leather briefcases, the awesome born boots but I was always late so…never again! Oh I had some request last night so I made another batch of Pumpkin pie!!!
- Saturday= Today!!! Got lunch from somewhere else but will have to eat the rest of the left-overs tonight @~@.. I made some home-made whipped cream to eat with the pumpkin pie I made last night & still munching it while blogging!!
I’m gonna throw in the recipe for the
- a cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 tbsp of sugar
- 1/2 vanilla pod
- Place metal mixing bowl in the freezer for about 5 minutes.
- Take it out & add the whipped cream, sugar & scrape the vanilla pods to get the vanilla beans. Discard pod or save for later use.
- Whisk by hand or with a electric mixer with a whisk attachment and whisk away til soft peak forms! Enjoy!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend ^0^