Today has been a busy day for me. I have been working hard and my feet really hurt so bad! I really want to get into a hot tub and just soak all the foot pain away! My husband has been cooking dinner while I am at work and he really did a great job in all of them ^-^. I had to stop by at Best Buy to change my phone because my iphone gets really hot and the battery just drain so fast it’s not even funny. I am glad that my husband bought the protection plan because I don’t think I can afford buying a new iphone without it. I ♥ my phone I even use it for reading and speaking of, this Musing Monday is all about reading.. here’s my entry ^-^
• Describe one of your reading habits.- I ♥ reading esp. when I am trying to go to sleep but sometimes it is so hard for me to sleep esp. when I like what I read.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s). Bought??? oh no.. I haven’t bought a book for a long time. I ♥ going to the library where I can borrow books for free!!
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it! Lynda La Plante’s #8 Anna Travis Mystery series: Backlash.
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it. Blood Line- Anna Travis # 7 by Lynda La Plante. I read all 6 of the series and I like the crime drama and this particular one is interesting because there is too much blood in the scene but there’s no body so far and this guy who seems to be living in a double life is missing. I am almost finish and I can’t wait to find out what’s going to happen.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us! Oh god yes! When everything just goes into shit!! Just like the final Sookie Stackhouse novel? Dead Ever After is a perfect title for the author’s career after ruining everything!!!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then! Other than hating the Final Sookie? Nothing else! I just wish that RR Martin will publish his latest Fire & Ice book! I cannot wait to read what happen to all the characters esp. Jon Snow!!! Please— do not kill him!! ^-^
That’s all for now and enjoy the week ♥
I have been debating about deleting some of my sites for a while because I don’t really spend as much time in the internet as I used to be. I don’t know if it’s me getting old or just got tired of it. I wanted to sell some of my domains but I still haven’t figured my mind on what I’m going to do next. I do want to keep a blog for another pay sites just to have some revenue out of it but the updating is what’s killing me, I have neglected it for months and I’ll try to update.
Anyway, here’s my recap for the week:
- Sunday: I didn’t do much but instructing my daughter on how to make a burrito. She sliced and diced , stir & cooked! I am telling you that my little girl is really eager to learn how to cook! She did a great job cooking the burrito meat & she also made the mango salsa. My husband even said that hers was better than mine! I wasn’t mad coz I helped her be a good cook and I want her to do way better things than I can so that is also a compliment for me… coz I am her teacher!
- … Continue Reading