I’m still not feeling well but I do what I do as a mom everyday anyway because it’s my duty and nobody else will do it for me..lol. I have been staying at home with my kids all day and I don’t think I’ll be driving anywhere today because there’s been a rumor and yeah some weather news from not so reliable weather man that we might be in a Tornado warning today. I do hope that there’s no tornado coming because I don’t think I am ready for it nor will be ready for it in any day but I hope the weather man will do it’s duty like always—–fail to predict the correct weather!~ So here’s hoping to that and here’s my entry for today’s Saturday 9′s Ain’t too proud to beg-( Oh I was so ready to post Sunday stealing thinking that today is Sunday!!)
1. What was the last thing that you begged for?
***I can’t remember!~ wow this is progressive!
2. Have you ever lost a best friend after a fight?
***Not a bestfriend but some friend.
3. When was the last time you just wanted to be invisible?
***I always wanted to be invisible so let’s say 1 second ago?
4. Which room of your home tends to be the messiest?
Yesterday was a good day for the Pound Archery Team because they won again this year as the Middle School Division State Champion! They own last year and they were able to go to the National Tournament in Kentucky. The Mater Dei Academy was awesome too, they swept it, they took all the medals, trophies, the silver bows and they also broke last years record in the men and women’s highest score in the High School Division. Congrats to all participants!
Here’s my entry for Saturday 9′s Come Dancing I now I’m a day late..:
1. When was the last time that you went out dancing?
*It’s been forever! But we/ I do dance at hone!
2. Have you ever had an argument with a teacher?
* yes… a bunch of times! As I am maturing, I have regretted my actions!